The safety of our bathers is our priority
With this, we would also like to point out important aspects why the swimming pool system can be used without worrying.
We have always applied very strict hygiene measures to prevent and control infectious diseases. In order to protect you from COVID-19, the measures will be reinforced and integrated again
The scientists agree that there is little reason to worry about a possible risk of infection from the cool water and in treated and chlorine-disinfected bathing water.
Our special security measures:
• Pool water treatment using regularly backwashed filters incl.
• Pool water treatment including by regularly backwashed filters.
• Fresh water supply according to the standard, with electronic monitoring and logging of the free and bound chlorine and the target pH value.
The 1/10 rule (10 square meters per person) applies in communal areas and swimming pool areas.
• Numerous disinfectant dispensers in all areas.
• All cleaning agents and disinfectants used have a certified antibacterial and antiviral effect.
• Hygienized and continuously serviced ventilation system.
•The safety distance of 1 meter must be observed, unless there are people who live in the same household. A face mask must be worn if the limit is not reached.
• All employees have their fever measured daily.
• Regular training of employees.
The combination of common sense and the measures taken are a guarantee for unforgettable hours, in absolute safety, in our swimming pool.
Access to the indoor pools, sauna and changing rooms is currently only permitted with the Green Pass (EU COVID digital certificate).
The Green Pass constitutes evidence of one of the following points:
- have received the first vaccination against Covid-19 (the Green Pass is issued already after 15 days after receiving the first vaccination)
- have received complete vaccination against Covid-19
- recovery from Covid-19
- a negative Covid-19 molecular (PCR) or antigen test (until 29.12.2021).
Children under 12 do not have to show a green pass!
Team Mar Dolomit